Join all Shantih Shala Holistic Arts © (SSHA)
Chinese New Year (CNY) workshops
& enjoy these for FREE:-
• One full 90-min PRIVATE ENERGY WORK / SOUND THERAPY SESSION with Josephine @ The White Room (on or offline)*
• One full 60-min LIFE COACHING SESSION with Raquel (on or offline)*
• PERSONALIZED ESSENTIAL OIL from The White Room collection (to be custom-blended after your Private Session)*
• Limited edition of SSHA notebook 📓
**Note: terms and conditions apply. Contact us for details 😎
SSHA CNY STAYCATION SUPER SAVER: kindly contact us for details
(fees does not include overnight stay at air B&B)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 22 hours of intensive work through deep meditations, inner reflection, mindful movements, creative play, artistic expressions + much more!
- Work with an international team of four skilled professionals from diverse backgrounds and disciplines
- Mini Private Healing session for each participant at The White Room*
- Free use of SSHA signature essential oil blends
- Home-made immune boosting medicinal teas
- Unlimited water and tea
- Healthy snacks
- Profound grounding, fun, healing and empowering vibes!
NOTE: Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details**
JOIN WITH FRIENDS OFFER:
Enjoy ¥100 off for every friend who sign-up
All SSHA workshops at a glance:
1) SILENCE IN THE CITY 2.0
Feb 6th | 15:00-21:00
6 hours or overnight stay at additional cost
2) DRAMA & HEALING ARTS IMMERSION
Feb 10 & 11th | 13:00-18:00 | 10 hours over 2 days
3) SBM (SOUND/BREATH/MOVEMENT)
Feb 13th | 12:00-18:00 | 6 hours
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE & LEARN HOW TO:-
- 22 hours of deep meditations, artistic expression and creative play
- Learn and exchange with OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM OF 4 SKILLED & PASSIONATE FACILITATORS from diverse backgrounds and practices
- Focus, engage and unlock your MIND
- Enliven, free and energize your BODY
- Expand, listen and express your HEART
- UNLOCK your full potential MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY and EMOTIONALLY
- Explore and empower yourself as we FLOW from movement to stillness and vice versa
- Use simple, fun, creative and efficient ways for SELF-EXPRESSION and exchange connection
- Dive into the UNKNOWN PARTS OF YOURSELF through various practices
- Be EMPOWERED by the collective group PRESENCE, INTENTIONS and ENERGY
- Appreciate and benefit from deep SOUL and ORGANIC PSYCHOLOGY WORK
- Harness the POWER + INTELLIGENCE of PRESENCE, PLAY, CREATIVITY and HUMOUR
- Meet like-minded folks in a SAFE, SUPPORTIVE and UPLIFTING space
LEARN, WORK + PLAY
WITH OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM OF SKILLED, PASSIONATE & PROFESSIONAL FACILITATORS:-
Josephine Ong, Malaysia 王若男，马来西亚
Enriched with over 10 years of teaching experience, Josephine Ong is the founder and leading therapist of Shantih Shala Holistic Arts (SSHA). She is a skilled Wellness Therapist, Energy Healer, Yoga Teacher and Personal Trainer internationally recognized by Yoga Alliance, Yoga Arts Australia, Sivananda Vedante (Institute) Training Academy of Chennai (India) and ACE (American Council On Exercise).
Since 2008, Shantih Shala Holistic Arts (SSHA) was founded to serve as a platform promoting empowerment through the healing arts, specifically via Holistic practices to manage the Mind, Body and Heart. With the mission of helping others to empower themselves on a physical, mental and emotional level holistically, SSHA offers effective, high quality skills and practical professional expertise.
Today Josephine bases herself in Shanghai, China, as she manages The White Room, a healing and coaching space located at the heart of the city. At the same time, Josephine continues to travel globally to deliver SSHA programmes in China, France, Thailand, Malaysia etc., dividing her time between Shanghai and working as a Visiting Practitioner and Alternative Wellness Therapist at international health and wellness resorts.
Josephine’s full bio: https://shantihshala.com/about-your-facilitator/
Man Cheung, Australia 澳大利亚
Founder of DEER Theatre and Pretzel Youth Theatre Collective
Drama and Performance Researcher
Doremi Shanghai of China and Monash University of Australia
Man Cheung is a Drama Teacher from Australia who facilitates drama and performance workshops for all ages. He has lead workshops in Improvisation, Contact Improvisation, Counterpoints, Trestle Table Mask, commedia dell’arte, physical theatre and circus amongst other things. Currently a Drama and Performance Researcher at Doremi Dramatic English in Shanghai and Monash University of Australia, he also founded the internationally renowned institutions DEER Theatre in 2006 and Pretzel Youth Theatre Collective in 2019.
With deep passion and a wealth of experience, Man views Drama as the study of life. Understanding Drama gives us a clearer understanding into the human condition: what drives us, what motivates us and how we can be free of those invisible forces that can otherwise hold us back. The best Drama practice focuses on being present, being in the now.
Emanuele Mediati, Italy 意大利
Certified Personal Trainer
Emanuele, aka Manu is a talented self-taught fitness and movement specialist. Since a very young age, he has always been very active and excelled in sports. His passion led him to Break Dancing when he was 14, gradually becoming a competitive dancer and winning many competitions around Europe for 10 years. His reputation grew, gaining a following and eventually teaching Break Dancing professionally. In those years he also specialized in Capoeira, Calisthenics and Gymnastics.
Later on, after living in China for a few years studying Chinese language and Economics, Manu decided to live his dream of becoming a fitness coach. He deepened his training and since then became a certified Personal Trainer by ACE (Amercan Council of Exercise), TRX, HIIT (Hit Intensity Interval Training), Steve Maxwell © Weight Training Programme Instructor, as well as being a Medical and first aid training practitioner. Manu is currently the Chief Instructor at SMF (Supermodelfit), helping people stay fit and healthy through proper exercise and nutrition.
Raquel Seabra, Portugal 葡萄牙
Raquel Seabra is a Energy Worker/Reiki Healer at Shantih Shala Holistic Arts ©, a Life Coach, the Community Manager for Motivate Shanghai, plus she is also on the board for Lean In China.
With a moving and inspiring life story to tell, you can find out more on Raquel’s blog justbeyoushanghai.wordpress.com. A dedicated and passionate professional, she specializes in time management and Female Empowerment.
IN CASE YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING…
- You do not need any experience at all to participate, enjoy and benefit from these sessions
- Kindly communicate with us beforehand if you have specific requests or medical/physical conditions that require special attention
- We will always be prioritizing health and safety precautions always! (see below for more detailed reminders)
⛑ IMPORTANT NOTES ⛑
1) All participants are required to show their GREEN health code upon arrival
2) Wash 🧼 your hands before + after class
3) Help disinfect any props or surface after usage
4) Maintain good hygiene throughout classes
5) Hand sanitizers and wet wipes will be provided
6) Feel free to wear a mask throughout class if appropriate/as needed
Thanks for your co-operation! Let’s all be mindful + considerate to help make a difference!
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
- 100% full refund for cancellations from 48 hours and above
- 90% refund for cancellations within 24 hours if you are unwell or have an emergency
- No refund for cancellations in less than 12 hours
- A full refund will be offered in the event of a cancellation resulting from our side
WE THANK YOU
for acknowledging + respecting all the
TIME, EFFORT & LOVE
put into making it all possible!
Kindly use the QR code for details & bookings, c u then!
[ RSVP 预约 / More info 详情 ] Jo-shantih-shala (中/Eng)
Spaces limited, please kindly RSVP via WeChat or Alipay, thanks & c u!
位置有限哦, 请以微信或者支付宝付款方式确认你的位置, 谢谢！到时见!
Early Bird Offer ends Jan 26th. Contact us for details
Come enjoy the many
NEW YEAR DEALS @ THE WHITE ROOM
Online & Offline Private Sessions Available
Contact us to for details and bookings 详情和预约请联系我们
Find out more about the Bring A Friend Offer & Special Passes
Help someone who may need some healing or support;
we offer vouchers/gifts of love and care
[ PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT SOLUTIONS THROUGH HOLISTIC PROGRAMMES ]
Follow us on Facebook: Shantih Shala Holistic Arts ©
YouTube channel: Shantih Shala
Instagram: Shantih Shala Holistic Arts
All words & images remain the copyright of Shantih Shala Holistic Arts ©
切文字于图片属于 Shantih Shala Holistic Arts 版权所有 ©