Connect with yourself on levels never known before, gain invaluable insights into the psyche, receive creative solutions and much more… we invite you to dive into the never ending rewarding journey of Energy Healing!
Level I: Nov 10th (Sat) 9:30am~2:30pm, Nov 11th (Sun) 2~7pm
Level II: Dec 1st (Sat) 9:30am~2:30pm, Dec 2nd (Sun) 2~7pm
NOTE: Please read the pre-requisites under the ‘Your healing journey’ section
Venue: The White Room (detailed address and directions will be provided upon registration)
Fees & Bring A Friend Offer: please contact us for details
This 2-day intensive course is designed to demystify, explore and study Energy Healing and its many benefits. Our mission is to create awareness and provide the training that is supported by solid experience. By taking this course, you will learn how to use simple, efficient and holistic modalities to empower yourself holistically and even help others.
You will learn a unique combination of Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healing, Energy Healing, Sound Therapy, Crystal Balancing, Meditation and Kriyas which shall become powerful healing tools on your spiritual journey.
To find out more about these modalities, please visit: https://shantihshala.com/private-sessions/
Classes will be kept small to ensure maximum personal attention and efficient learning, kindly reserve your space in advance.
Your healing journey:
Although the length and duration of our healing journey is infinite, every journey begins with a single step. Hence, we simply start the process through three levels. Apart from deepening your knowledge and honing your skills, each level will require a significantly stronger intention to learn and committed diligence.
Level I: This foundation course serves as a general introduction into the world of Energy Healing. No experience necessary, all that is required is an open heart, expansive mind and the intention to learn. You will learn simple and effective tools that could be immediately incorporated into your daily practice and lifestyle. The main focus is to work on yourself and begin a dedicated and independent self-practice.
Level II: Building on the information acquired in Level I, students can choose to expand their knowledge and deepen their skills in the Level II course. Pre-requisites will include at least three to six months of dedicated self-practice, basic knowledge as covered during the Level I course, homework assignments, as well as an interview process to determine the qualification of the student. Apart from progressing with your ongoing self-practice, students might start to share their knowledge with others, as well as to utilize these new skills in their work and environment.
Level III: As further continuation of your study, students will refine these techniques, learning to incorporate these abilities into your practice and work in a much more skillful way. Your ongoing self-study and self-practice will continue to be a strict pre-requisite to be eligible for Level III, whereby a period of at least 1 year of diligence is strongly recommended. It is important that students understand and respect the time dedicated to fully process, practice and reflect on what has been taught, furthermore to gather valuable experience as your practice matures. Similar to the Level II course criteria, homework assignments, tests and subsequent interviews will help offer continued support and assist personal development for committed students, while at the same time determine the readiness of the student.
Apprenticeship: For those who are keen to pursue these studies professionally, an apprenticeship programme could be a natural progression of your healing journey. Details will be revealed in the near future, kindly stay tuned and continue with your practice.
Benefits of practicing Energy Healing:
Energy Work can be greatly benefited from a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspect as follows:-
- Detoxifies the body of impurities
- Contributes to a healthy wellbeing
- Relaxes concentrated body parts or the whole body
- Relieves and reduce pain
- Releases tension
- Clears and balance out stagnant energies of the body
- Connects us with our physical being
- Assists our body’s natural healing process
- Boosts immunity
- Harmonizes internal energies within the body
- Increases vitality
- Sharpens our sensory organs
- Trains us to be more receptive to subtle energies
- De-stresses and calms the mind
- Assists clarity and awareness
- Promotes Meditation by quieting and calming the mind
- Refreshes our perspectives and thought patterns
- Sharpens and trains the mind to focus
- Further expands the mind and accelerates brain functioning
- Develops discipline and diligence
- Heals addictions and behavioural tendencies
- Liberates us from limited, conceptual ideals or belief systems
- Connects our conscious, sub- conscious and unconscious selves
- Teaches us to transform negative thoughts into positive ones
- Connects us with our emotions and feelings
- Helps express our thoughts and emotions
- Clears emotional baggage from the past, present and future
- Transforms negative emotions into positive ones
- Provides a haven to ground ourselves emotionally
- Acts as a facilitator/tool/outlet to release repressed emotions and feelings
- Serves as a driving force, guide and support for change, traumas and challenging situations
- Promotes qualities of self-love, compassion, understanding, patience etc.
- Maintains a positive outlook in life
- Stabilizes emotions (instead of being overwhelmed)
- Trains us to not be attached to and affected by our emotions and feelings
- Offers a general well-being of feeling calm, centered and joyful
- Improves relationships with others as we connect better with ourselves
- Unites our physical, mental and emotional aspects as one powerful unit
- Realizes our full potential as a human being
- Develops independence, confidence, inner peace, contentment etc.
- Grounds us energetically
- Increases, strengthens and repairs our Prana (Life Force Energy) and Auras (energy field)
- Discover/increase clairvoyance
- Increases present-awareness and being conscious
- Helps connect us to the Source/Universe/God/Higher Self/Higher Consciousness/Truth/Reality
- Acts as a tool for our inner voice to connect with ourselves, others, surroundings, other ethereal beings and the Universe
- Assists us on discovering and understanding our True Self/Higher Self
- Empowers us in various ways to live a full, joyful and balanced life
- Purifies us on every level to heal and balance ourselves, as well as others
- Increases our healing abilities and potential
- Prepares us for a deep, internal cleansing of the soul
Energy Work Level I Course outline:
- The course will take place 2 days in a row over the weekend totalling 10 hours
- Students must complete the 2-day course for a thorough learning experience
Day I: 9:30am~2:30pm
Welcome circle, intention setting
An introduction to Energy Healing and the healing arts
The history of Reiki
The 5 principles of Reiki
Healing session fundamentals and practice guidelines
Hands-on healing positions for oneself
1st Reiju (attunement)
Q&A and sharing
Reiji-Ho and Chiryo
Day II: 2:pm~7pm
Welcome circle, intention setting
Short review from Day 1, Q&A and sharing
Natural healing via Sound Therapy, Meditation, Pranayama, Crystal Balancing, Chakra Balancing
Reiji-Ho and Chiryo
2nd Reiju (attunement)
Reiki Mawashi (group practice)
Q&A and sharing
We look forward to embark on this journey of empowerment, wisdom and transformation with you very soon, namaste!
All words & images remain the copyright of Shantih Shala Holistic Arts ©
切文字于图片属于 Shantih Shala Holistic Arts 版权所有 ©